Saturday, October 20, 2018

Gurong Pilipino: Turo mo, Kinabukasan ko

In life, in order for us to grow, one must be influenced by the people surrounding us. Among our friends, family, and all the people who surrounds us there is only one person we truly admire and that's our teacher. A teacher who stands as our second parent in school, and one of the people who believes on us.

Teaching is a noble profession, because we all know that this work is really hard. To be honest, while growing up I never cared for what my teacher's feel when we are not listening to what they teach. But I now I realized that it is truly hard to become a teacher. Standing infront of your students for how many hours, doing lesson plans during midnight, and there are also times that they will not have time for their family. I know that feeling because my mother is also a teacher. They are doing everything just for us to learn something new, for us to gain more knowledge but here we are being a hard headed student. But it's not too late for us to show our love and gratitude for all the sacrifices they've done for us.

It's time for us to change so the struggles and sacrifices will be paid off. Our teacher's, you are truly out hero because without all of you, we will not be where we are right now. I salute all of you and thank you for never giving up on us. Happy teachers day to all of the teachers in the world especially my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION: A CHALLENGING QUARTER

My Junior high school journey is about to end, we only have 3 remaining weeks to be together and enjoy each others company. It was like ye...