Sunday, March 10, 2019

REFLECTION: A CHALLENGING QUARTER

My Junior high school journey is about to end, we only have 3 remaining weeks to be together and enjoy each others company. It was like yesterday when we are learning the lessons of first quarter and now we are also about to end as we finished to learn the lessons for the fourth quarter. 

The challenges and difficulties this time is not new to me anymore because I've already encoutered it through the previous quarters but I can say that this one was the hardest. It fully testes my determination for my studies and gave me stressful days, but despite of the stress it caused to me I still managed to finish all the given activities/requirements. If you are not really determine to work hard, you cannot accomplish the thing you want but if you will be determined to finish it, I promise you your harhships will be paid off. 

Always believe in ourselves, think positive always and put in our minds that everything will fall into the right place if we will exert determination, hope, and patience on everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION: A CHALLENGING QUARTER

My Junior high school journey is about to end, we only have 3 remaining weeks to be together and enjoy each others company. It was like ye...