Sunday, March 10, 2019

MY ARCHITECTURAL DREAM

Everyone has a dream and future ambitions in life, some of us dream of being rich and living a good life in the near future. We have a lot of different perspectives in life that we want to accomplish, and one of the biggest and hardest prrstension in my life is to become an architect someday.

My interest about architecture began when I was still at the young age. I've always wondered how those tall buildings, elegant houses was built only with the use of the creative and artistic ideas/mind of a human being. And I even love architecture more when my father started showing me his works and house designs when he was still an architecture student, I was so amazed that time that's why even I'm at the you lng age I got even more curious about the things related to this field.

 Now, I am a grade 10 student and another chapter of my life is about to end an ready again to enter the new chapter of my life, I will continue to walk through the path of my journey in achieving my dreams in life. I know that this journey will not be easy. It requires a lot of efforts and sacrifices, but I have the courage and confidence that someday I will become the one I always dream of.

This dream of mine is not only for myself but also to my parents who exerted a lot of hardships and sacrifices just to provide and support me to the things I want to, they are also the ones who believed in me more than I believed in myself. They also see the great potential in me in becoming the person I want to. Don't ever lose hope in life and continue to strive harder because everything will be paid off when the time we succeed in life 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION: A CHALLENGING QUARTER

My Junior high school journey is about to end, we only have 3 remaining weeks to be together and enjoy each others company. It was like ye...