Monday, October 22, 2018

REFLECTION

This quarter It has been a tough and challenging quarter. It testes my determination when it comes to my studies.I experienced the so called difficulty in managing my time.specially in accomplishing all the task that was given to us.Short time  was given to us because of the suspension of classes. At the end of the day I feel very exhausting but because I dont want to fail ,so i still try to work hard even at night. There were many tiring days but I am still determined to finish all the requirements given to us. The lack of time is not an excuse is matter of having proper time management and hardwork. Just be patient today the time will come you will gain it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION: A CHALLENGING QUARTER

My Junior high school journey is about to end, we only have 3 remaining weeks to be together and enjoy each others company. It was like ye...