Friday, February 15, 2019

New Year, New Me

Some of us think of the new year as something. Something that gives us a fresh start, a start where we forget and leave behind the troubles and mistakes we've done for the past few years. A year where we can make ourselves better, stronger, and braver.

We are well prepared when we entered the year 2019. There are those things that we want to change as the year also changes. For me, I want to fix the mistakes and wrong deeds I have done. This is the year where I am full of determination, promises, and hopes. The determination to finish all the task/activities given to me, where I can be more determined to achieved the things I want in life. Promises, promises wherein I need to fulfill because I don't want to leave them broken just like the promise I've made the past years, and lastly a year where I am full oh hope. A year where I believed that I can be more than what I think of myself, a year where I can do the things I've never expected to.

I see this year as a way to over, a year where I can create a new me. There are no hindrance on making new decisions in myself and changing myself for the better

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION: A CHALLENGING QUARTER

My Junior high school journey is about to end, we only have 3 remaining weeks to be together and enjoy each others company. It was like ye...